Friday 9 August 2013

737

Inspired by the f*ckwitted 737 drivers from Centrebus who try and break my bones every morning on the pot-hole-pitted yokel superhighway to Shipley. God damn you all....

NB: The Boeing 737 is a short- to medium-range twin-engine narrow-body jet airliner.
The 737 Harrogate - Bradford bus service is a suspensionless, skeleton-shredding death-trap.

You've failed your mission,
I regret:
Not ALL my bones
are broken yet..
Your mind dictated by your map,
You're like a greyhound from a trap -
My nervous system's
Shot to hell,
As you wring those gears
Like Christmas bells,
Hurtling through
The summer twilight
Like a Kamikazi Pilot.
The steering wheel
You wrench and twist
To hit each pothole
On your list -
As I vainly try to reach the door,
My handbag shoots across the floor
As you slam down hard upon the brake
As though you're trying to kill a snake
Just as the lights are turning red -
My teeth are rattling in my head.
As I try to realign my jaw
We're clocking 90 miles or more,
And as the lights are turning green,
You hit up more amphetamine -
And cackle wildly, mad with glee
As we reach escape velocity.
To hell and back
is where we're going.
It's a god-damned BUS
It's NOT a Boeing...
:

No comments:

Post a Comment